Samara Online Check-in
Please fill in the following details carefully, in order to prepare your departure the best possible way.
Please either fill in the clearance sheet below with all data or send copies of all passengers passport
(for some ports, passport copies will be required).
Our itineraries are based on the best highlight spots and the final is always determined by various factors such as weathers and ocean condition. Please re-confirm with the Boat’s Manager onboard directly if a certain site or activity can be included.
*Departure & Arrival Time
When arranging your transportation, such as flights, hotels, please take into consideration the below time restrictions for joining and departing from your group. With these times, we have taken into account travel time to/from the airport in the given destination and required time for check-in or baggage collection.
- Your flight must arrive by or before:
10:00 on Day 1
- Your flight must depart no earlier than:
14:00 on the last Day
*Things to bring
- Sun Protection (Hat/Sunglasses/Sunscreen)
- Pocket Cash is needed for personal necessities such as for snacks, crew tips, souvenirs, and National Park fees, etc.
- Light Clothing/Swimwear
- Towels are provided
- Snorkeling gear is provided onboard, but personal gear is allowed
- Mineral water is provided onboard, if you have any special requests on beverages/alcohol (Wines/Spirit) we can assist to provide, on personal expenses.
We hope you enjoy the trip and thank you for sailing with us!