Please note that our itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and sea conditions.
- Airport/hotel pickup and head to the harbour, hop on board, meet the crew and set sail to the first destination of your honeymoon trip; Kelor Island.
- Hike up to the top of Kelor Island and get a great view of the Komodo Islands and Labuan Bajo. This is also a perfect spot to snorkel.
- Lunch will be served on board on the way to Rinca Island.
- Prepare yourself with wearing solid shoes for trekking and meeting the iconic Komodo dragons with the guidance of the National Park Ranger.
- Enjoy the afternoon coffee/tea while sailing to Kalong Island for the sunset to watch thousands of bats leaving their roost and heading for feeding grounds.
- Dinner time and overnight around the Rinca Island.
- Early morning sail to Padar Island while we enjoy breakfast on board with a lovely view across the Komodo archipelago.
- Long hike to Padar Island and you will be greeted with beautiful sunrise and a stunning panoramic view.
- A slightly short sail as we head towards the famous Long Beach or as known as Pink Beach where you can enjoy this natural wonders of the world by swimming or just sunbathing.
- A lovely romantic lunch at the beach will be prepared by the crew.
- Stopping by at Manta Point where you might have a good chance to swim with the Manta Rays (depending on the current tides)
- We will have the chance for a relaxing afternoon as we sail towards the Central Komodo to experience the beauty of this small white sand island, known as the sand bank or Makassar Reef/Taka Makassar
- Enjoy a leisurely afternoon coffee or tea on board
- Dinner time
- This morning we will have the chance to admire the underwater beauty of Siaba Island by snorkeling.
- Another snorkeling activity at Sebayur Island, another famous spot for amazing underwater marine life.
- Delightful breakfast will be waiting for you once your back on the boat.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride to Kanawa Island.
- Kanawa Island offers you a great spot for relaxing or swimming at the beach before we sail back to Labuan Bajo
- Transport back to hotel/airport.
When arranging your transportation, such as flights, hotels, please take into consideration the below time restrictions for joining and departing from your group. With these times, we have taken into account travel time to/from the airport in the given destination and required time for check-in or baggage collection.
Your flight must arrive by or before:
10:00 on Day 1
Your flight must depart no earlier than:
14:00 on Day 3